No-one likes to spend lots of time doing the washing or laundry, but it is a never ending household task that someone has to do. It is also important that your clothes get washed properly and come out smelling fresh and this is where doing your laundry cleaning with baking soda can come in very handy.
- Pre-soak Nappies With Bi-carbonate Soda – Parents of babies can use bi-carbonate soda as a pre-soaker for soiled cloth nappies, which will make them clean much easier. You can also use bi-carbonate soda for removing mould or stubborn stains such as oil and grease stains from clothes. Simply dissolve 45 grams of baking soda in a bucket of warm water, let it soak for half an hour, then wash in hot soapy water and let them dry in the sun.
- Whiten Clothes Using Bicarb Soda – If you are wanting to whiten clothes, towels or linen then you should use bicarb soda. What you need to do is add 2 teaspoons of bicarbonate soda to half a bucket of cold water, soak the clothes for 30 minutes and then wash them as you normally would.
- Use Bi-carb Soda To Freshen Up Linen – A lot of people don’t know that you can freshen up the bed sheets, towels and linen at your house by adding half a cup bi-carb soda to the rinse cycle of your washing machine. By doing this all of your sheets and towels will be odour free and have that real fresh feeling.
- Garden Sheds A new garden shed is a great asset to the home and by Organising it and keeping it tidy you will save time and this will make those chores so much easier to do. So don’t compromise view Diamond and Platinum Sheds Available
- Sprinkle Baking Soda In Your Laundry Basket – One of the best laundry cleaning tips is to sprinkle some bicarbonate of soda directly into your dirty laundry basket or hamper. Doing this will help to remove the bad smell from your clothes, as well as ensuring that the clothes clean better when you finally get around to washing them.
- Remove Odours From Your Linen Cupboard – Many people’s linen cupboard have that stale and musty smell from having sheets and towels stuck in a confined space for so long. In order to remove that stale, musty odour from your laundry cupboard you can easily put an open box of bi-carb soda on one of the shelves and the smell will soon disappear.
- Remove Baby Vomit Smell From Clothes – If you are in a rush to get to work and your newborn baby spits up stale milk on your shirt or jacket then you can easily remove the smell of stale milk by rubbing it with a damp cloth that has been dipped in a little bit of baking soda.
- Garden Offices A home office is the luxury building which you deserve. With all your work and home office duties organised in a purpose built garden office you will save loads of time which you can use to do other leisure activities. There will be a building to meet your needs. Royal and Platinum Garden Rooms Available to suit you.
- Boost The Strength Of Laundry Detergents – Many people do not know that if you add a little bit of baking soda to your washing machine it is known to boost the strength of any liquid laundry detergent. This simple laundry tip will help to make your clothes come out cleaner, brighter and much fresher smelling.