13:15 17th March 2020
We have now activated Stage Two of our plan for dealing with the current threat posed by the Coronavirus:
* Both sales offices are operating normally within the opening hours although this obviously remains somewhat fluid so we would advise phoning before visiting.* We have a small tight-knit group of staff – none of which show any symptoms of the Coronavirus – and we ask you to respect their health and wellbeing by not attending our showsites if you yourself are showing any potential symptoms. We will remain available at the end of the telephone and on email to assist.
* We have had to adapt our usual welcoming style from a welcoming handshake and a warm welcome in to our office to a polite wave (or elbow bump, peace sign, hand on heart, etc. if you prefer!) and we will now conduct all business outside of the office environment as much as we possibly can.
* If you wish to order then we are, naturally, happy to process your order however we will no longer be asking you to sign the paperwork; instead we will email you an order confirmation for your approval. We will no longer accept cash under any circumstance and, even if you are in the office, we will process any card payments as if it were a telephone transaction ie we will ask you to read the card details to us and we will enter these in to our machine ourselves.
* We are no longer undertaking any site visits and we will ask that you bring photographs, videos, drawings, etc. to the office or email these to us. We have been in the business a long time and we will be able to answer pretty much any query from this media.
* Manufacture is currently unaffected although we cannot be sure how long this will remain the situation. We have large stocks of raw materials but they are not inexhaustible and replenishing them may prove to be troublesome with borders across Europe closing. Potentially staffing levels could be affected but our guys are troopers and will continue flat out to avoid any disappointment wherever possible.
* Delivery and installation will change slightly with the potential for last minute postponements possible if any of our team show any symptoms or if some form of lockdown is implemented by the government. On the day of construction our guys will attend as usual but will endeavour to keep all communication to a minimum and always respecting the 2 metre rule. We encourage you, wherever possible, to clearly mark out the position of the building (and door/window positions, etc.) in advance and, if you have any queries on the day, we would encourage a conversation via telephone with our lead installer. Above all else please let us know immediately if you are self isolating or showing any symptoms of the Coronavirus and we will discuss potential solutions with you on a case by case basis.
We hope that this explains some of what we are doing behind the scenes here but do not hesitate to call or message us if you have any queries or if you are interested in our products but prefer not to visit one of our show areas. We are all in this together so we won’t take it personally!