|Surface:||20.0 cu m|
|Ridge Height:||300 cm|
|Eaves Height:||223 cm|
|Windows:||1 x W47|
|Door:||1 x WG02, 1 x W61H|
|Roof Type:||Apex Gable Roof.|
|Roof Overhang:||30 cm.|
|Kiln Dried Timber:||Northern Country Spruce|
|System:||Log Cabin System|
Woodpro offers high-quality products for reasonable prices. As these cabins are made in their own factory you can be sure that our products are top quality.
The finished products reflect their focus on quality and attention to detail. These are definitely noticeable in all their Woodpro in all their range of fully bespoke garden cabins.
All the following features are included as standard with our Woodpro products and are included in the price.
|✅||Very robust and solid construction|
|✅||Fitted with double-glazed units|
|✅||Sealed with a silicone sealant to prevent water ingress|
|✅||Drainage holes included as standard|
|✅||Made from laminated timber to prevent warping|
|✅||Fitted with high-quality cylinder locks that meet European standards|
|✅||Fitted with draught-excluding rubber seals as standard|
|✅||Chrome-coloured door handles included|
|✅||Adjustable split hinges (three-way adjustability) fitted as standard|
|✅||Doors fitted with an aluminium wear strip to protect the threshold|
|✅||Window crossbars have a modern appearance with a unique and simple click-in clip system|
|✅||Roofing shingles are included for apex roofs. You have a choice of black, blue, brown, green or red.|
|✅||Flat roofs are delivered with a complete roofing kit including an EPDM rubber sheet, roof drainage outlet, adhesive kit and wide aluminium roof trims|
|✅ Double Glazing:||Included|
|✅ Assembly Material:||Included|
|✅ All Roofing Materials:||Included|
|✅ Pressure treated foundation beams:||Included|
|✅ Sprung Handle:||Included|
|✅ Wall Thickness 44mm:||Included|
|✅ Free installation quote:||Optional|
|✅ Spray impregnated doors & windows||Optional|
|✅ Painted doors & windows:||Optional.|
|✅ Spray treatment of entire building:||Optional.|
|✅ Pressure Treatment:||Optional|
|✅||We use only high-quality timber that originates from northern European countries with cold climates. The lower temperatures cause the trees to grow more slowly, meaning that the growth rings are closer together and the wood is more stable and durable.|
|✅||Our timber is kiln dried to a moisture content of approximately 14%-16% in a special drying room , thus reducing subsequent shrinkage.|
|✅||We keep wood waste and sawdust to a minimum and reuse it for other purposes.|
Your New Log Cabin Garage And Looking After Cut Flowers – A Strange Combo
- When you cut flowers from your garden and put them in a vase there are a few things that you can do to make them last longer. Woody stems should have their ends crushed to help increase their intake of water, add a tablespoon of sugar to a litre of water for daisies, asters, chrysanthemums, petunias, carnations & sweet peas and finally hydrangeas will keep fresh for a week if you split the stems 1cm at the base & add a spoonful of powdered alum to the water.
- In order to make sure that your cut flowers from your garden keep longer ensure that they are cut with a sharp, un-serrated knife and then put immediately into water. Always make that you cut on a slant so that more of the stem’s surface area is exposed to water and remove any leaves that will be under water.
- The Swedes have always known about how got log cabins are so imagine a delightful wooden cabin in your garden and how it could be enjoyed. It would be great for all your family.View Trentan Log Cabins Available
- When you cut roses for a flower arrangement do not remove the thorns from the roses as it will shorten their life.
- The best time to cut garden flowers is either in the early morning or late in the afternoon after the temperature has cooled down.
- Wanting to make the most of your garden in the garden then take a look at these delightful summerhouse and try to imagine how good they will be to share with your family.View Diamond and Platinum Buildings Available
- To make cut flowers last longer you should put them into plain, lukewarm water, however you should always use cold water for bulb flowers such as daffodils, tulips and hyacinths.
- The most important thing that you can do when making cut garden flowers last longer is to change the water every day and do not simply just top up the existing water in the vase.
- Always keep cut flowers out of direct sunlight so that they last longer before wilting.
- Always give daffodils their own vase as the daffodil stems gives off a toxic chemical that will poison other flowers that are in the same vase.
- Now the time to consider a new garden workshop for your garden. With a large range of timber workshops there will be plenty to choose from to meet your needs. In all sizes from modest to massive. The choice is yours. View Diamond and Platinum Workshops Available
- Do not place a vase of flowers near a fruit bowl that contains apples because they release a gas that causes the flowers to wilt and die much more quickly.
- If you are vigilant and remove any dead or dying flowers as soon as it appears it will help to prolong the life of your cut flower arrangement.