Platinum Herriard Wooden Greenhouse
Fabulous Buildings On Display For Viewing
Call NOW On FreePhone 0800 999 6995 To Take advantage And Save Money
Sturdy 47mm x 38mm (44mm x 34mm finished) pressure treated framing which is diagonally braced and screwed together before being clad with your choice of:
• 19mm (15mm finished) pressure treated T&G Shiplap
• 22mm (20mm finished) pressure treated T&G Loglap
Greenhouse are supplied without floor to aid drainage.
Toughened glass panes throughout.
There is a minimum internal eaves height of 1.91m (6’ 3”) on all models with extra height being available if required. All standard external roof heights comply with the 2.5m maximum height restriction imposed when erecting a building under Permitted Development.
A charming greenhouse with approximate 1.2m (4’) high glazing to all four sides, a part glass door, three opening windows (one to each side wall and one to the rear) and a single slatted bench.
All external half glass doors are 44mm thick and hung on black butt hinges and fitted with a 5-lever mortice lock and black ornate antique door handle. On 1.8m (6’) wide greenhouses the width of the door is reduced to 0.6m (2’) width
Given the nature of the building we purposely design it to feature as much glass as is possible for the given size however, as shown in the photos, the glass does not always extend ‘wall to wall’ for structural reasons.
• Pressure treated Redwood floor, cladding and framing for long life
• Seven designs to complement every setting
• Huge amount of glass to maximise natural light
• Free on-site installation
• Option for exterior to be painted in a lacquer or coloured stain
• Choice of Apex or Pent roof styles
All specifications are subject to change.
All sizes are nominal. E&OE