Fabulous Buildings On Display For Viewing
Call NOW On FreePhone 0800 999 6995 To Take advantage And Save Money
Sapphire Swanwick Apex Buildings
These are – quite simply – the best quality and most versatile ranges of garden sheds on the market today. Made to order by skilled craftsmen in our Yorkshire factories, we use only the finest quality Scandinavian Redwood timber – pressure treated for long life – and incorporate the best grade of roofing material (polyester based felt) as standard for long life.
With all glass being toughened for safety/security and the door being fitted with a proper lock, this building truly stands out and will give many years of trouble-free use with minimal maintenance.
Versatile in terms of styles – with three roof options and the ability to move doors and windows to suit on the tall height version – these buildings are available in any size from 1.8m x 1.2m (6’ x 4’) right up to a gigantic 6m x 3m (20’ x 10’).
Don’t Buy On Price Alone
When choosing a new building for your garden you need to check out thoroughly the specifications of it. Examine the very high specifications below to ensure any prospective purchase meets the very high standards of the Sapphire Swanwick apex.
By doing so you will see that these buildings are unbeatable for quality. They are a little bit more expensive than a ‘run of the mill’ building but no corners are cut when making it. NEVER made ‘down to a price’. You MAY save some money but will you get what you really want?
Examine The Quality
Types and Styles of Garden Building and Choosing the Right One
Sturdy 47mm x 38mm (44mm x 34mm finished) pressure treated framing which is diagonally braced and screwed together before being clad with your choice of:
• 19mm (15mm finished) pressure treated T&G Shiplap
• 22mm (20mm finished) pressure treated T&G Loglap
• 23mm – 6mm pressure treated Weatherboard
There is an option to add a white/grey vapour proof lining to the interior of the building if desired (standard on Weatherboard clad buildings).
16mm (12mm finished) pressure treated T&G on 44mm x 34mm pressure treated joists. Option to upgrade to 19mm (15mm finished) or 22mm (20mm finished) pressure treated T&G if required.
16mm (12mm finished) T&G match boarding with roof purlins supported as necessary on sturdy roof trusses and beams. This Swanwick model features heavy duty polyester based green mineral roofing felt as standard.
On apex models there is a generous internal eaves height of 1.83m (6’) raising to:
• 1.8m (6’) = 2.05m (6’ 9”) * 2.4m (8’) = 2.13m (7’)
• 3.0m (10’) = 2.13m (7’) * 3.6m (12’) = 2.13m (7’)
Doors must be positioned in the gable end (apex).
Tall Height Cadnam:
On Cadnam apex models there is an increased internal eaves height of 1.93m (6’ 4”) raising to:
• 1.8m (6’) = 2.16m (7’ 1”) * 2.4m (8’) = 2.24m (7’ 4”)
• 3.0m (10’) = 2.24m (7’ 4”) * 3.6m (12’) = 2.24m (7’ 4”)
This increased height allows maximum versatility with the doors and windows positioned anywhere within the building.
There are two roof/building configurations available:
• Standard Traditional Apex – door in the narrow gable end with windows to low wall
• Tall height Apex – an increased height version of the standard models above allow for maximum flexibility in door and window positioning (the additional height means that a full height door can be positioned anywhere in the building.)
A single 0.9m (3’) wide x 1.78m (5’ 10”) box frame door* is hung on a pair and a half of heavy duty galvanised T-hinges and fitted with a rim lock and supplied with two keys. There is an option to upgrade to the unique long throw security bolt with 5 lever locking mechanism found on our Fareham and Southampton workshops for a small extra cost if desired.
* Note: the width of the door may be reduced in certain instances if the building design dictates. This will include when the door is fitted in a 1.2m (4’) wide wall or when a 1.8m (6’) or 2.1m (7’) wall features a central door with a window either side.
Each building is fitted with at least one joinery-made bay of windows; the precise number varies according to the size of the building in question. They are toughened glass as standard – there is an option for double glazed units – and, although all windows are fixed, you can add a top-hung opening sash as an extra if required.
• 1 pane single window: 0.51m (1’ 8”) wide
• 2 pane window set: 0.98m (3’ 3”) wide x 0.66m (2’ 2”) high
• 3 pane window set: 1.45m (4’ 9”) wide x 0.66m (2’ 2”) high
If security is critical then there is the option to add high security window bars inside the building for a small extra cost or you can even exchange any bay of windows for pillar box style security windows (reduces the height of the window bay to prevent access via the window) at no additional cost.
• Pressure treated floor, cladding and framing for long life
• Polyester based felt covering for greater weather proofing
• Wide selection of standard door and window positions
• Option for exterior to be painted in a lacquer or coloured stain
• Free on-site installation in most areas
• Choice of Apex roof styles
All specifications are subject to change. All sizes are nominal. E&OE.