Fabulous Buildings On Display For Viewing
Call NOW On FreePhone 0800 999 6995 To Take advantage And Save Money
During the hot summer months or the winter, you may think about how can I make your summer building more comfortable. Adding insulation to it is one of the best ways to help keep it warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. A wise investment. So the questions to ask are as follows: ... more
Buying A Summer House? | Ten Questions To Ask Before Deciding
Platinum Bursledon Corner Summer Building
Offering a wonderful escape during the hot summer months, these delightful corner summerhouses allow you to make the most of every inch of your garden space. Whether you opt for the simple elegant lines of our Bursledon model sitting subtly in the corner of your garden oasis or go for the delightful hipped roof of the Hamble model sited front and centre striking a real statement, you will simply love these stunning, versatile buildings
These buildings are some of the best available. So before choosing a new one for your garden you need to check out the specifications beforehand. In particular, the type of timber it is made from, whether any OSB board is used, and the general build quality. Check the competition out against the spec on our buildings.
Don’t Buy On Price Alone
Examine The Quality
Sturdy 47mm x 38mm (44mm x 34mm finished) pressure treated framing which is diagonally braced and screwed together before being lined with a white/grey vapour proof lining and clad externally with your choice of:
• 19mm (15mm finished) pressure treated T&G Shiplap
• 22mm (20mm finished) pressure treated T&G Loglap
• 23mm – 6mm pressure treated Weatherboard
19mm (15mm finished) pressure treated T&G on 47mm x 47mm pressure treated joists. Option to upgrade to 22mm (20mm finished) pressure treated T&G if required.
• Bursledon – Heavy duty green mineral polyester-based roofing felt is laid atop 16mm (12mm finished) T&G match boarding supported as necessary on sturdy roof purlins. The roof incorporates a unique soffit ventilating system which ensures good airflow within the roof space. Gutters are fitted as standard where proximity to the boundary permits.
• Bursledon – There is a generous internal height of 1.98m (6’ 6”) at the lowest point raising to 2.23m (7’ 4”) at the front directly above the doors. All external roof heights comply with the 2.5m maximum height restriction imposed when erecting a building under Permitted Development.
All doors are constructed using hemlock for the greatest stability and durability, set in a solid frame with traditional drip-cill and hung on heavy duty butt hinges. There is a choice of chrome, brass or black door furniture and a wide selection of different door styles.
All models boast plenty of glass to allow light to flood inside your building. The default position – which we are always happy to vary without additional cost where possible – will see a 1.2m (4’) wide double door on the angled section of the building with either 1 (on 6’ x 6’ or 7’ x 7’ models) or 2 (on 8’ x 8’ models and above) fixed windows on the facing flanks.
All windows are fixed although a top-hung opener can be added to any of these windows to increase internal air circulation if desired. There is a choice of different window styles:
• Contemporary – 1.5m (5’) high glazing to allow the maximum amount of light to flood into the building
• Classic – An alternative to Contemporary glazing; available in 1.2m (4’) and 0.9m (3’) variants
• Chalet – Similar to the Contemporary glazing but with the pane split into three to give a more traditional appearance
• Georgian – Traditional 6 pane Georgian doors and windows offer a greater degree of privacy
ALL YEAR ROUND USE
If you are planning on using the building year round then we can fit double glazed units or even fully insulate your new summerhouse at the point of installation.
• Pressure treated floor, cladding and framing for long life
• Doors and windows configured to suit
• Optional lining and insulation
• Option for exterior to be painted in a lacquer or coloured stain
• Free on-site installation in most areas
• Wide choice of roof coverings
All specifications are subject to change.
All sizes are nominal. E&OE