Sheerness Woodpro Log Cabin Garage
Fully Bespoke To Suit You.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Please visit this page for information on how the current lockdown is affecting our display sites and installations.
|Surface:||20.0 cu m|
|Ridge Height:||243 cm|
|Eaves Height:||219 cm|
|Windows:||2 x WM50|
|Door:||1 x WG02, WM01H|
|Roof Type:||Pent Flat Roof .|
|Roof Overhang:||30 cm.|
|Kiln Dried Timber:||Northern Country Spruce|
|System:||Log Cabin System|
Woodpro offers high-quality products for reasonable prices. As these cabins are made in their own factory you can be sure that our products are top quality.
The finished products reflect their focus on quality and attention to detail. These are definitely noticeable in all their Woodpro in all their range of fully bespoke garden cabins.
All the following features are included as standard with our Woodpro products and are included in the price.
|✅||Very robust and solid construction|
|✅||Fitted with double-glazed units|
|✅||Sealed with a silicone sealant to prevent water ingress|
|✅||Drainage holes included as standard|
|✅||Made from laminated timber to prevent warping|
|✅||Fitted with high-quality cylinder locks that meet European standards|
|✅||Fitted with draught-excluding rubber seals as standard|
|✅||Chrome-coloured door handles included|
|✅||Adjustable split hinges (three-way adjustability) fitted as standard|
|✅||Doors fitted with an aluminium wear strip to protect the threshold|
|✅||Window crossbars have a modern appearance with a unique and simple click-in clip system|
|✅||Roofing shingles are included for apex roofs. You have a choice of black, blue, brown, green or red.|
|✅||Flat roofs are delivered with a complete roofing kit including an EPDM rubber sheet, roof drainage outlet, adhesive kit and wide aluminium roof trims|
|✅ Double Glazing:||Included|
|✅ Assembly Material:||Included|
|✅ All Roofing Materials:||Included|
|✅ Pressure treated foundation beams:||Included|
|✅ Sprung Handle:||Included|
|✅ Wall Thickness 44mm:||Included|
|✅ Free installation quote:||Optional|
|✅ Spray impregnated doors & windows||Optional|
|✅ Painted doors & windows:||Optional.|
|✅ Spray treatment of entire building:||Optional.|
|✅ Pressure Treatment:||Optional|
|✅||We use only high-quality timber that originates from northern European countries with cold climates. The lower temperatures cause the trees to grow more slowly, meaning that the growth rings are closer together and the wood is more stable and durable.|
|✅||Our timber is kiln dried to a moisture content of approximately 14%-16% in a special drying room , thus reducing subsequent shrinkage.|
|✅||We keep wood waste and sawdust to a minimum and reuse it for other purposes.|
Woodpro Apex Gable Timber Cabins
Woodpro Pent Flat Roof Wooden Cabins
Woodpro Log Cabin With Canopy Buildings
Woodpro Log Gazebo Buildings
Woodpro Log Cabin Garages
Save Money To Spend On Your Log Cabin Garage
- Gardeners love bark and/or mulch because it not only makes the garden look good but also inhibits weed growth and reduces the amount of garden watering that is required. When you are ordering it from the a gardening supplies store make sure that you go with the larger sized wood bark chips or mulch so that it doesn’t blow all around the garden on windy days.
- Another great way of saving water in your garden is to install a dripper watering system before you put the plants and mulch into your garden. A dripper system releases water slowly directly to the plants roots so it is much more efficient and reduces water wastage due to evaporation and wind.
- Now the time to consider a new garden workshop for your garden. With a large range of timber workshops there will be plenty to choose from to meet your needs. In all sizes from modest to massive. The choice is yours. View Diamond and Platinum Workshops Available
- Whenever you order garden products from a gardening supplies store there is generally a delivery charge so make sure that you think about everything that you will need for your entire garden design first and then order it all in one go to save money on the delivery costs.
- Rather than buying soil from a gardening supplies shop look around for building sites that offer free top soil. You will have to pick it up yourself, but if you have a trailer or utility vehicle then it may be cost effective for you. However, do be careful and inspect this free garden soil properly because it could be full of weeds or even too much clay.
- If you are very busy and looking after your garden is too much work for you, but you still love the feeling of having a well maintained garden, then consider getting a professional gardener by trade to help you. There are lots of gardening service options available nowadays, from the full garden maintenance package right through to simply cutting your lawn for you.
- If you are looking for quality big, large, small & the best sheds are on your shopping list, then our range of buildings should meet your needs. Made to suit your needs in size and design so you don’t have to compromise. View Diamond and Platinum Sheds Available
- There are a lot of companies that provide professional gardening services out there, so make sure that you shop around before you employ their services. Get a few quotes and check the references of other properties that they maintain near you before deciding on one particular gardener.
- If you want to place some decorative plants in pots on your front or back porch consider the different types of pots that are available on the market and all of their advantages and disadvantages. For example metal and stone pots can look nice but can be exceptionally heavy making it hard for you to move them around, whilst wooden containers and clay pots still look good but are lighter and offer better value for money.
- What about a potting shed or a wonderful Woodpro garden garage? You can select the traditional, the more modern contemporary style or ones designed to be versatile with many uses. All made to an unbeatable standard and not down to a price. View Diamond and Platinum Sheds Available