Lugarde Datchet Corner Log Cabin.
Fully Bespoke To Suit You.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Please visit this page for information on how the current lockdown is affecting our display sites and installations.
Lugarde Datchet Specifications
|✅Width:||600 cm (other sizes possible)|
|✅Depth:||700 cm (other sizes possible)|
|✅Surface:||18 cu m|
|✅Wall Thickness:||44mm (also in 68mm)|
|✅Ridge Height:||300 cm|
|✅Eaves Height:||225 cm|
|✅Window:||3 x PJ07|
|✅Door (s):||1 X PE45H and 1 x DD01H|
|✅Roof Type:||Apex, Gable Roof.|
|✅Roof Overhang:||30 cm.|
|✅Kiln Dried Timber:||Northern Country Spruce 14-16% kiln dried|
|✅System:||Log Cabin System|
Lugarde make some of the best log cabins in the UK and more importantly they are made to match YOUR needs. All of their products are very versatile and can meet most things thrown at them. But the reasons Lugarde stand out from the ordinary are many as follows.
Decades of Experience. Lugarde have been producing the very best log cabins and garden rooms since 1978. And since then they have developed their range to reflect the quality right down to the smallest detail. This dedication have enabled Lugarde to become the market leader in the UK and the Netherlands.
Bespoke Log Cabin Are The ‘Norm’ They understand that all customers are unique and that their choice of cabin should reflect their particular requirements. Although there is a choice of standard designs over 90% of the buildings supplied are custom made. That is the beauty of being the manufacturer so every design and size is possible – even odd sizes like 5.78m x 4.34m present no problem. AND the best part is that there is no premium for being fully bespoke. A Lugarde cabin delivered to Surrey for the price of their standard models. Access the Lugarde 3D log cabin configurator here.
Show sites to View Their Products. 1st Choice Leisure Buildings, which was established in 1979, have a Surrey show site where you can see examples of these cabins. We are able to chat and advise the customer and quite often suggest things which were not thought about ensuring the IDEAL cabin.
|✅||Very robust and solid construction|
|✅||Fitted with double-glazed units|
|✅||Sealed with a silicone sealant to prevent water ingress|
|✅||Drainage holes included as standard|
|✅||Made from laminated timber to prevent warping|
|✅||Fitted with high-quality cylinder locks that meet European standards|
|✅||Fitted with draught-excluding rubber seals as standard|
|✅||Chrome-coloured door handles included|
|✅||Adjustable split hinges (three-way adjustability) fitted as standard|
|✅||Doors fitted with an aluminium wear strip to protect the threshold|
|✅||Window crossbars have a modern appearance with a unique and simple click-in clip system|
|✅||Roofing shingles are included for apex roofs. You have a choice of black, blue, brown, green or red.|
|✅||Flat roofs are delivered with a complete roofing kit including an EPDM rubber sheet, roof drainage outlet, adhesive kit and wide aluminium roof trims|
All windows and doors are fitted with HR++ double glazing
4mm glass + 16 mm argon gas filled + 4mm glass
Windows and doors have a high insulation value of 1.1.
With the delivery you will receive a sports bag including:-
The floor plan
List of materials
A log book
All fastenings and metalwork’s
Roof Shingles (Felt Tiles):
Bitumen roof shingles are included
Choose from Blue, Brown, Green, Red or Black
Pressure treated foundation beams:
Pressure treated foundation beams require no further treatment
The foundation beams are fixed together with aluminium corner clips
The beams are included (no additional charge)
At a 44mm wall thickness: a choice between diamond cut log or straight cut logs.
At a wall thickness of 28mm the corner profiles have diamond cut logs
At a wall thickness of 68mm the corner profiles have straight cut logs.
Would you like chrome or brass door fitting? It’s your choice.
Our window handles, extenders and door handles are of very high quality.
You will receive a set of keys with the handles to close your garden cabin.
Free installation quote:
Don’t you want to assemble your own log cabin? Ask 1st Choice for a free quotation offer for the assembly. Our approved installers and lots of experience assembling these Lugarde garden cabins. Also ask about services such as base building and electrics.
You can order an internal floor.
Our internal floors are made of 19mm strong tongue and groove wooden boards
Our internal floor boards are fixed to pressure treated floor beams.
An internal floor prevents rising damp.
Spray impregnated doors & windows:
Spray-impregnation is a treatment to protect windows and doors against the fungi and rotting process. This treatment will take care that all parts are protected, that can’t be reached after installation. You can choose between a colourless spray-impregnation or one of Lugarde’s four translucent colours. For optimal protection we advise you to stain the windows and doors within one year. Attention If you choose the paint treatment for your windows and doors it is not necessary to choose the spray-impregnation. During staining a pre-treatment is included. Because Lugarde check EVERY order, this will be checked accurately in advance.
Painted doors & windows:
Would you like to paint as less as possible? Then choose a factory-treatment for your window and doors. Because you want to enjoy your log cabin as long as possible, we will protect your windows and doors against weather influences. This is done by treating them twice with a spray-treatment as a pre-treatment and then by painting in the colour of your choice. With these three layers the windows and doors are protected against the ‘great outdoors’. They will use the Dutch quality brand Sigma paint. Attention If you choose the paint treatment for your windows and doors it is not necessary to choose the spray-impregnation. During staining a pre-treatment of spray-impregnation is included. Because Lugarde check EVERY order, this will be checked accurately in advance.
Spray treatment of entire building:
Spray Treated Walls.
The entire building is treated including the parts that can’t be reached after assembly.
Your log cabin will be protected against the fungi and rotting process from day one.
You can choose from four translucent colours.
You will still need to treat the outside of your cabin within one year to protect it against any weather influences.
Pressure treatment is an alternative for staining and is an option for your cabin. So what does pressure treating mean?
Additional treatments like staining are not necessary anymore. You have a choice between a green or brown colour.
With pressure treating, the impregnating fluid is forced into the wood. The impregnated wood becomes swollen, so it is necessary to allow a longer delivery time to allow for drying.
When a log cabin is pressure treated there is no need for additional treatment.
After a while the wood will start to turn grey. The wood does not have to be stained but it is possible if you don’t like the grey colour.
Due to there high pressure during pressure treatment it is possible that the wood will change. Sometimes cracks and chinks may occur.
Fascia boards, roof beams and canopies will also be pressure treated.
Windows and doors will not be pressure treated.
|✅||We use only high-quality timber that originates from northern European countries with cold climates. The lower temperatures cause the trees to grow more slowly, meaning that the growth rings are closer together and the wood is more stable and durable.|
|✅||Our timber is kiln dried to a moisture content of approximately 14%-16% in a special drying room , thus reducing subsequent shrinkage.|
|✅||We keep wood waste and sawdust to a minimum and reuse it for other purposes.|
Lugarde Apex Garden Cabins. Fully Bespoke To Suit You
Lugarde Pent Garden Cabins. Made In Sizes To Suit You
Lugarde Garden Cabins With Canopy. Made In Sizes & Styles To Suit You
Glorify Your New Lugarde Corner Log Cabin With Some Seedlings
- You can plant garden seeds in any number of household containers including yoghurt tubs, cottage cheese tubs and restaurant take away trays. Fill the container with quality seedling mix and put small drainage holes at the bottom.
- Avoid using garden soil for planting seedlings in pots because garden soil packs down too tightly and also drains poorly.
- If you are looking for quality big, large, small & the best sheds are on your shopping list, then our range of log buildings should meet your needs. Made to suit your needs in size and design so you don’t have to compromise. View Diamond and Platinum Sheds Available
- If you have saved garden seeds from last years harvest then test your seed viability or germination rate in advance. Simply plant a few seeds well before the normal planting time and count the number of seedkings that come up.
- You can improve your seeds germination rate by spraying aspirin water (1 aspirins dissolved in 5 litres of water) on them before sowing them directly in the ground. The aspirin water can also be used to improve the vigour of lifeless plants and to ward of pests such as aphids.
- It can be difficult to pick up small seeds individually so a good tip is to moisten the tip of a pencil and then use it to pick up one or two seeds and place them into the holes in the soil that you have made.
- If you would like to work from home in your own office or have a building in your garden as a leisure room then our range of garden room home offices will meet that need. With a large range of models, sizes and designs you can be sure there will a building to meet your needs. View Royal and Platinum Garden Rooms Available
- Seedlings need more intense light than full grown plants, so place the seed trays in a warm place where they can get 14 to 16 hours a day if possible. If you plant seedlings and they don’t get enough light then they will become spindly and weak.
- To acclimatise your seedlings to the garden place them outside in the sun for a few hours a day and then bring them back inside during the night. After a few days of this they will be ready to be transplanted into the vegetable garden.
- When transplanting seedlings wait for an overcast day or plant them late in the afternoon so that they won’t suffer during the middle of a hot, sunny day. If you plant them while it is drizzling or just before a rain then even better.
- When the seedlings have developed their second set of leaves and are about 5cm tall then it is time to transplant them into the vegetable garden. If you have grown your seedlings in individual tubs such as yoghurt containers then they will be easy to transplant. Simply take the dirt cube out of the tub and place it into the garden bed with the roots undisturbed so that the plant doesn’t suffer from transplant shock.
- What about a potting shed or a gardcen cabin for potting? You can select the traditional, the more modern contemporary style or ones designed to be versatile with many uses. All made to an unbeatable standard and not down to a price. View Diamond and Platinum Sheds Available
- When planting seedlings into you garden always water them in well afterwards and be mindful of the temperature over the next few days whilst they establish themselves. If it is going to be hot then you should use some shade cloth to provide some relief for your seedlings from the harsh sun.