Kingsnorth Woodpro Log Cabin Garage
Fully Bespoke To Suit You.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Please visit this page for information on how the current lockdown is affecting our display sites and installations.
|Surface:||10.0 cu m|
|Ridge Height:||240 cm|
|Eaves Height:||216 cm|
|Door:||1 x WG02|
|Roof Type:||Pent Flat Roof .|
|Roof Overhang:||30 cm.|
|Kiln Dried Timber:||Northern Country Spruce|
|System:||Log Cabin System|
Woodpro offers high-quality products for reasonable prices. As these cabins are made in their own factory you can be sure that our products are top quality.
The finished products reflect their focus on quality and attention to detail. These are definitely noticeable in all their Woodpro in all their range of fully bespoke garden cabins.
All the following features are included as standard with our Woodpro products and are included in the price.
|✅||Very robust and solid construction|
|✅||Fitted with double-glazed units|
|✅||Sealed with a silicone sealant to prevent water ingress|
|✅||Drainage holes included as standard|
|✅||Made from laminated timber to prevent warping|
|✅||Fitted with high-quality cylinder locks that meet European standards|
|✅||Fitted with draught-excluding rubber seals as standard|
|✅||Chrome-coloured door handles included|
|✅||Adjustable split hinges (three-way adjustability) fitted as standard|
|✅||Doors fitted with an aluminium wear strip to protect the threshold|
|✅||Window crossbars have a modern appearance with a unique and simple click-in clip system|
|✅||Roofing shingles are included for apex roofs. You have a choice of black, blue, brown, green or red.|
|✅||Flat roofs are delivered with a complete roofing kit including an EPDM rubber sheet, roof drainage outlet, adhesive kit and wide aluminium roof trims|
|✅ Double Glazing:||Included|
|✅ Assembly Material:||Included|
|✅ All Roofing Materials:||Included|
|✅ Pressure treated foundation beams:||Included|
|✅ Sprung Handle:||Included|
|✅ Wall Thickness 28mm:||Included|
|✅ Free installation quote:||Optional|
|✅ Spray impregnated doors & windows||Optional|
|✅ Painted doors & windows:||Optional.|
|✅ Spray treatment of entire building:||Optional.|
|✅ Pressure Treatment:||Optional|
|✅||We use only high-quality timber that originates from northern European countries with cold climates. The lower temperatures cause the trees to grow more slowly, meaning that the growth rings are closer together and the wood is more stable and durable.|
|✅||Our timber is kiln dried to a moisture content of approximately 14%-16% in a special drying room , thus reducing subsequent shrinkage.|
|✅||We keep wood waste and sawdust to a minimum and reuse it for other purposes.|
Woodpro Apex Gable Timber Cabins
Woodpro Pent Flat Roof Wooden Cabins
Woodpro Log Cabin With Canopy Buildings
Woodpro Log Gazebo Buildings
Woodpro Log Cabin Garages
After Looking After Your Car In A Log Cabin Garage Then Take a Look At The Garden
- The soil is the life blood of your vegetable garden so you should take the time to test the acidity or alkalinity of the soil in your backyard. You can buy a cheap soil testing kit and follow the packets instructions to test the soil across you backyard. Use soil from just below the surface and as a general rule a pH of 6.5 is what you should be aiming for.
- To ripen green passion fruit from your garden put them in a paper bag and then place them in a warm area.
- Now the time to consider a new garden workshop for your garden. With a large range of timber workshops there will be plenty to choose from to meet your needs. In all sizes from modest to massive. The choice is yours. View Diamond and Platinum Buildings Available
- Passionfruit can also be placed straight from the vine into the freezer. There is no need for a plastic bag as this garden produce will taste as fresh as the day that they were picked.
- The soil type can also play a big part in how well your garden plants and vegetables grow, as well as how much work you have to do. For example sandy soil is easy to dig and prevents plants sensitive to wet conditions from becoming waterlogged, but can dry out quickly in the summer months and requires a lot of extra compost to provide much needed nutrients to your vegetable garden produce.
- If you would like to work from home in your own office or have a building in your garden as a leisure room then our range of garden room home offices will meet that need. With a large range of models, sizes and designs you can be sure there will a building to meet your needs. View Royal and Platinum Garden Rooms Available
- On the other hand clay soil is very fertile, provides excellent nutrients to plants and retains water well, but it can become rock hard in summer making it hard to dig and waterlogged in the winter time.
- Whenever you collect seeds from your own flowers or vegetable garden produce it is a good idea to always label them with a name and date using a waterproof marker.
- If you have a pumpkin vine in your vegetable garden and it is failing to produce any pumpkins, or they are falling of when very small, it is because they have failed to pollinate. You can pollinate the pumpkins by rubbing the pollen from the male flowers, which have the fingertip, onto the female flowers, which have the small pumpkins beneath them.
- When it comes to watering your plants and veggies it is important to do so in the early morning or late evening, as this gives your plants the most amount of time to soak up the water.
- What about a potting shed? You can select the traditional, the more modern contemporary style or ones designed to be versatile with many uses. All made to an unbeatable standard and not down to a price. View Diamond and Platinum Sheds Available
- Another great way to preserve passionfruit is to place the pulp into ice cube trays and freeze it. Then pop them out of the trays into a freezer bag ready to use when required.
- It is also a good idea to water you vegetable garden beds with a good long soak instead of watering lightly more frequently. This is because light watering encourages the roots of the plants to grow closer to the soil’s surface, making them dry out quicker in hot weather.