Pembury Woodpro Log Cabin Garage
Fully Bespoke To Suit You.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Please visit
this page for information on how the current situation is affecting our display sites and installations.
Sunday 26th September: Due to the Surrey Half Marathon the road leading to our Sutton Green site will be closed until 1230pm.
|Surface:||12.25 cu m|
|Ridge Height:||243 cm|
|Eaves Height:||219 cm|
|Windows:||1 x W21|
|Door:||1 x WG02, 1 x W45H|
|Roof Type:||Pent Flat Roof .|
|Roof Overhang:||30 cm.|
|Kiln Dried Timber:||Northern Country Spruce|
|System:||Log Cabin System|
Woodpro offers high-quality products for reasonable prices. As these cabins are made in their own factory you can be sure that our products are top quality.
The finished products reflect their focus on quality and attention to detail. These are definitely noticeable in all their Woodpro in all their range of fully bespoke garden cabins.
All the following features are included as standard with our Woodpro products and are included in the price.
|✅||Very robust and solid construction|
|✅||Fitted with double-glazed units|
|✅||Sealed with a silicone sealant to prevent water ingress|
|✅||Drainage holes included as standard|
|✅||Made from laminated timber to prevent warping|
|✅||Fitted with high-quality cylinder locks that meet European standards|
|✅||Fitted with draught-excluding rubber seals as standard|
|✅||Chrome-coloured door handles included|
|✅||Adjustable split hinges (three-way adjustability) fitted as standard|
|✅||Doors fitted with an aluminium wear strip to protect the threshold|
|✅||Window crossbars have a modern appearance with a unique and simple click-in clip system|
|✅||Roofing shingles are included for apex roofs. You have a choice of black, blue, brown, green or red.|
|✅||Flat roofs are delivered with a complete roofing kit including an EPDM rubber sheet, roof drainage outlet, adhesive kit and wide aluminium roof trims|
|✅ Double Glazing:||Included|
|✅ Assembly Material:||Included|
|✅ All Roofing Materials:||Included|
|✅ Pressure treated foundation beams:||Included|
|✅ Sprung Handle:||Included|
|✅ Wall Thickness 44mm:||Included|
|✅ Free installation quote:||Optional|
|✅ Spray impregnated doors & windows||Optional|
|✅ Painted doors & windows:||Optional.|
|✅ Spray treatment of entire building:||Optional.|
|✅ Pressure Treatment:||Optional|
|✅||We use only high-quality timber that originates from northern European countries with cold climates. The lower temperatures cause the trees to grow more slowly, meaning that the growth rings are closer together and the wood is more stable and durable.|
|✅||Our timber is kiln dried to a moisture content of approximately 14%-16% in a special drying room , thus reducing subsequent shrinkage.|
|✅||We keep wood waste and sawdust to a minimum and reuse it for other purposes.|
Woodpro Apex Gable Timber Cabins
Woodpro Pent Flat Roof Wooden Cabins
Woodpro Log Cabin With Canopy Buildings
Woodpro Log Gazebo Buildings
Woodpro Log Cabin Garages
Landscaping Around Your Kingsnorth Log Cabin Garage
- Always remember Garden Landscape Rule Number One – When working through landscape garden ideas always start with the essential structure first, by planting the larger trees and shrubs first. Then you can follow this up by adding the smaller, more colorful plants. The best way to get more information about how to create a successful garden landscape is to simply look through lots of landscaping pictures showing what other people have done with their garden area.
- Whilst you are still busy working out your landscape garden ideas you can begin preparing the soil. You should start by removing the weeds and then enriching it with compost, mulch, kelp and animal manure.
- The Swedes have always known about how got log cabins are so imagine a delightful wooden cabin in your garden and how it could be enjoyed. It would be great for all your family. View Log Cabins Available
- Make sure that your landscaped garden gives your plants enough room to grow into. Consider making the garden beds slightly larger and lawn area slightly smaller when you design a garden, as there will not be any real perceivable difference by the casual observer.
- A good gardening tip to remember when designing your garden is to be realistic about exactly how much time you can spend maintaining the garden. If you are a very busy person then you will be well advised to go for a low maintenance garden with plants that tend to look after themselves.
- When you finally begin planting your garden trees, shrubs, annuals and perennials into either your front garden or landscaped backyard garden make sure that you keep a careful eye on the plants. This is because they may begin to wilt or become stressed from transplant shock. If this happens you can easily give the plants a boost by spraying them with a kelp fish foliar spray.
- Wanting to make the most of your garden in the garden then take a look at these delightful summerhouse and try to imagine how good they will be to share with your family. View Diamond and Platinum Buildings Available
- For garden edging try using a hard edge such as brick or pavers to give the border a well defined shape and make maintenance easier.
- Another good landscape garden idea is to consider putting paving in areas that receive very little sunlight as grass would be hard to grow in such areas.
- If you are very busy then you can employ a professional landscape gardener to create a layout complete with practical garden edging ideas for your front and/or backyard garden. If you choose to do this then make sure that you get some references and go around to these people’s house and inspect the workmanship of the landscape gardening team.
- One of the best landscape garden ideas to make a short garden appear longer by putting a border of plants down each side of the backyard area, and then put a wider open space at the far end of the yard.
- If you have a small garden area or courtyard don’t be afraid to put some large plants in front of fences and walls to hide them. If you only plant small plants and shrubs then your backyard area will tend to look small also.
- Now the time to consider a new garden workshop for your garden. With a large range of timber workshops there will be plenty to choose from to meet your needs. In all sizes from modest to massive. The choice is yours. View Diamond and Platinum Buildings Available
- Adding a climber to your backyard is a great landscaping idea for small garden areas as they add height without taking up too much space.
- Use colour in your garden area to create a particular mood or feeling. You can also use colourful plants to generate a specific theme for your garden, such as lush subtropical green, Japanese style oriental garden or a vibrant cottage garden.
- Keep in mind that the direction that your front or back yard faces will play a large roll in what sort of plants your should buy and exactly where in the garden you should put them. Before you plant a tree or shrub you should monitor the position where you want to place it in order to see how many hours of sunlight it receives each day, ideally a little way away from your log cabin garage.