Staplehurst Woodpro Log Cabin Gazebo
Fully Bespoke To Suit You.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Please visit this page for information on how the current lockdown is affecting our display sites and installations.
|Ridge Height:||292 cm|
|Eaves Height:||233 cm|
|Roof Type:||Apex Gable Roof .|
|Roof Overhang:||30 cm.|
|Kiln Dried Timber:||Northern Country Spruce|
|System:||Log Cabin System|
Woodpro offers high-quality products for reasonable prices. As these cabins are made in their own factory you can be sure that our products are top quality.
The finished products reflect their focus on quality and attention to detail. These are definitely noticeable in all their Woodpro in all their range of fully bespoke garden cabins.
All the following features are included as standard with our Woodpro products and are included in the price.
|✅||Very robust and solid construction|
|✅||Fitted with double-glazed units|
|✅||Sealed with a silicone sealant to prevent water ingress|
|✅||Drainage holes included as standard|
|✅||Made from laminated timber to prevent warping|
|✅||Fitted with high-quality cylinder locks that meet European standards|
|✅||Fitted with draught-excluding rubber seals as standard|
|✅||Chrome-coloured door handles included|
|✅||Adjustable split hinges (three-way adjustability) fitted as standard|
|✅||Doors fitted with an aluminium wear strip to protect the threshold|
|✅||Window crossbars have a modern appearance with a unique and simple click-in clip system|
|✅||Roofing shingles are included for apex roofs. You have a choice of black, blue, brown, green or red.|
|✅||Flat roofs are delivered with a complete roofing kit including an EPDM rubber sheet, roof drainage outlet, adhesive kit and wide aluminium roof trims|
|✅ Double Glazing:||Included|
|✅ Assembly Material:||Included|
|✅ All Roofing Materials:||Included|
|✅ Pressure treated foundation beams:||Included|
|✅ Sprung Handle:||Included|
|✅ Wall Thickness 28mm:||Included|
|✅ Free installation quote:||Optional|
|✅ Internal Floor:||Optional|
|✅ Spray impregnated doors & windows||Optional|
|✅ Painted doors & windows:||Optional.|
|✅ Spray treatment of entire building:||Optional.|
|✅ Pressure Treatment:||Optional|
|✅||We use only high-quality timber that originates from northern European countries with cold climates. The lower temperatures cause the trees to grow more slowly, meaning that the growth rings are closer together and the wood is more stable and durable.|
|✅||Our timber is kiln dried to a moisture content of approximately 14%-16% in a special drying room , thus reducing subsequent shrinkage.|
|✅||We keep wood waste and sawdust to a minimum and reuse it for other purposes.|
Woodpro Apex Gable Timber Cabins
Woodpro Pent Flat Roof Wooden Cabins
Woodpro Log Cabin With Canopy Buildings
Woodpro Log Gazebo Buildings
Woodpro Log Cabin Garages
After Buying Your New Woodpro Log Cabin Gazebo It’s Time To Think About The Garden
- Kelp from the sea is a particularly good form of compost fertilizer. It is great for your garden soil because it decays quickly, adds lots of vital nutrients and doesn’t introduce weed seeds into your garden beds. You can apply fresh kelp directly to the soil, mulch it and apply a 2 to 4 inch layer around your garden plants or alternatively add it to your compost pile.
- Throw your household green waste into your own compost bin. This is great for the environment and will save you money on garden mulch and other fertilizers. You can even build your own compost bin with a few sheets of old corrugated iron and some wooden stakes.
- If you are looking for quality big, large, small & the best sheds are on your shopping list, then our range of buildings should meet your needs. Made to suit your needs in size and design so you don’t have to compromise. View Diamond and Platinum Sheds Available
- Some Local Governments and Councils offer facilities such as free garden mulch which you can use as fertilizer on your outdoor plants and to help stop the soil from drying out in summer. The council may even have a waste recycle station where you can find items such as wooden stakes and old iron sheets to use around your garden.
- The more diverse the range of vegetable matter that is added to your compost bin the better the resulting compost fertilizer will be for your garden.
- If you would like to work from home in your own office or have a building in your garden as a leisure room then our range of garden room home offices will meet that need. With a large range of models, sizes and designs you can be sure there will a building to meet your needs. View Royal and Platinum Garden Rooms Available
- A thick layer of grass clippings on your compost will inhibit the flow of air through the mixture, so try to mix it up with bigger sticks and twigs or some shredded paper. Also turn the mixture over in order to increase the air circulation.
- A good organic compost tip is to try and have twice as much woody material like plant clippings, shredded cardboard or paper and wood chips as you do leafy material like grass clippings, autumn leaves and green kitchen waste.
- Always make sure that you do not add to your compost heap any weeds that have seeds or perennial weeds, otherwise you will soon have them growing throughout your garden when you next use your organic compost as fertilizer.
- Fruit and vegetables need plant foods like a potash fertilizer. This is because potash is high in potassium which is a vital nutrient that increases the yield for fruit trees.
- The Swedes have always known about how got log cabins are so imagine a delightful wooden cabin in your garden and how it could be enjoyed. It would be great for all your family. View Log Cabins Available
- The best time to feed and fertilize plants in during the growing season when they need it the most. Make sure that the soil is moist when applying plant goods and don’t apply it during extensively rainy periods like winter as the nutrients will just get washed away.
- Slow release granular fertilizer is good for potted plants because they are designed to release their nutrients over an extended period of time.
- When you are planting anything in a pot always add compost and water retaining crystals to the soil, so that the pot plant does not dry out too quickly and suffer if you forget to water it for a long period of time.