Tenterden Woodpro Log Cabin Garage
Fully Bespoke To Suit You.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Please visit this page for information on how the current lockdown is affecting our display sites and installations.
|Surface:||17.5 cu m|
|Ridge Height:||290 cm|
|Eaves Height:||223 cm|
|Door:||W61H & WG02|
|Roof Type:||Apex Gable Roof .|
|Roof Overhang:||30 cm.|
|Kiln Dried Timber:||Northern Country Spruce|
|System:||Log Cabin System|
Woodpro offers high-quality products for reasonable prices. As these cabins are made in their own factory you can be sure that our products are top quality.
The finished products reflect their focus on quality and attention to detail. These are definitely noticeable in all their Woodpro in all their range of fully bespoke garden cabins.
All the following features are included as standard with our Woodpro products and are included in the price.
|✅||Very robust and solid construction|
|✅||Fitted with double-glazed units|
|✅||Sealed with a silicone sealant to prevent water ingress|
|✅||Drainage holes included as standard|
|✅||Made from laminated timber to prevent warping|
|✅||Fitted with high-quality cylinder locks that meet European standards|
|✅||Fitted with draught-excluding rubber seals as standard|
|✅||Chrome-coloured door handles included|
|✅||Adjustable split hinges (three-way adjustability) fitted as standard|
|✅||Doors fitted with an aluminium wear strip to protect the threshold|
|✅||Window crossbars have a modern appearance with a unique and simple click-in clip system|
|✅||Roofing shingles are included for apex roofs. You have a choice of black, blue, brown, green or red.|
|✅||Flat roofs are delivered with a complete roofing kit including an EPDM rubber sheet, roof drainage outlet, adhesive kit and wide aluminium roof trims|
|✅ Double Glazing:||Included|
|✅ Assembly Material:||Included|
|✅ All Roofing Materials:||Included|
|✅ Pressure treated foundation beams:||Included|
|✅ Sprung Handle:||Included|
|✅ Wall Thickness 44mm:||Included|
|✅ Free installation quote:||Optional|
|✅ Spray impregnated doors & windows||Optional|
|✅ Painted doors & windows:||Optional.|
|✅ Spray treatment of entire building:||Optional.|
|✅ Pressure Treatment:||Optional|
|✅||We use only high-quality timber that originates from northern European countries with cold climates. The lower temperatures cause the trees to grow more slowly, meaning that the growth rings are closer together and the wood is more stable and durable.|
|✅||Our timber is kiln dried to a moisture content of approximately 14%-16% in a special drying room , thus reducing subsequent shrinkage.|
|✅||We keep wood waste and sawdust to a minimum and reuse it for other purposes.|
Woodpro Apex Gable Timber Cabins
Woodpro Pent Flat Roof Wooden Cabins
Woodpro Log Cabin With Canopy Buildings
Woodpro Log Gazebo Buildings
Woodpro Log Cabin Garages
Garden Lighting Will Enhance Your New Log Cabin Garage
- It is always better if you can work outdoor garden lighting into your garden design ideas from the start. This i because it is generally much harder to add garden lights later on and it also may require you to dig up your garden and/or lawn.
- When you are purchasing gardening products always buy good quality garden tools, especially spades, forks and hoes. If you buy cheap garden tools then they will tend to break more easily, especially when working in firm soil.
- If you add a selection of garden lighting and spotlights near a swimming pool, garden fountain or water feature that it can really make your backyard come alive at night time. A pool garden area can also be made to feel like a holiday resort with the clever use of outdoor garden lighting.
- The Swedes have always known about how got log cabins are so imagine a delightful wooden cabin in your garden and how it could be enjoyed. It would be great for all your family.View Trentan Log Cabins Available
- Use pathway lighting to illuminate the entrance way or porch area in your garden is a great DIY home renovation idea. You can use either solar or low voltage garden lights along your pathway and it will improve the security of your home and enhance the beauty of your garden.
- A great garden lighting tip is to affix a light directly to a large tree in your front or back yard using screws, which won’t affect the health of the tree. This type of garden lighting will create a natural looking illumination for your garden at night time.
- A garden pond or fountain will make the backyard look nice but keep in mind that they can become a breeding ground for mosquitos. To stop this from happening fill your garden fountain or pond with goldfish or frogs as they will eat the mosquito larvae before they can hatch.
- Wanting to make the most of your garden in the garden then take a look at these delightful summerhouse and try to imagine how good they will be to share with your family.View Diamond and Platinum Buildings Available
- If you have a pond in your backyard it is important that you properly aerate it in order to keep the water cleaner and maintain healthy plants and fish. You should also monitor the pond water and ensure that it has an optimal pH of between 7.5 and 8.5.
- Nowadays you can get garden ornaments, sculptures and even garden statues that are made of cast stone concrete or poly resin instead of marble or stone. This means that with the clever use of some outdoor garden lighting you can get the look and feel of being in a grand old mansion’s stately gardens for a fraction of the price.
- What about a potting shed? You can select the traditional, the more modern contemporary style or ones designed to be versatile with many uses. All made to an unbeatable standard and not down to a price. View Diamond and Platinum Sheds Available
- If you have an outdoor garden decking or patio area you will want to purchase garden furniture with comfortable chairs or bench seats on which you can relax and enjoy the surroundings. Do make sure, however, that any wooden garden furniture has been specifically designed and treated to withstand weathering by constant rain and sunshine.
- If you are adding a garden shed to you backyard then it is important to choose a shed size that will fit all of your outdoor play equipment and gardening tools comfortable. Also allow a for the fact that when you get a garden shed you will tend to accumulate more things to put into it.
- The best type of floor – and really the only one – is to have in a log cabin garage is a concrete floor because it is easier to keep clean and provides a level surface making storing equipment much safer. The concrete floor for a standard garden shed should be 150mm thick. It should also have black plastic laid down first and reinforced mesh inside the concrete to prevent it from cracking.