within our green delivery area or -7.5% in the yellow areas until 16th December.
Must be delivered within 12 weeks
Call NOW On FreePhone 0800 999 6995
To Take advantage Of These Great Savings
During the hot summer months or the winter, you may think about how can I make your summer building more comfortable. Adding insulation to it is one of the best ways to help keep it warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. A wise investment. So the questions to ask are as follows: ... more
Buying A Summer House? | Ten Questions To Ask Before Deciding
Why Not Consider An Integrated Shed Or Additional Room With Your Summerhouse?
Platinum Highclere Sun Room
Offering a wonderful escape during the hot summer months, a well kept garden can really add to your quality of life; where better to relax or entertain than from the comfort of a charming Platinum summer building?
From classical elegance to contemporary chic, our delightful range of summerhouses offer something for every location and budget. Ultimately adaptable, they can be used across the seasons and, available in an extensive range of timber finish and glazing styles, you can be sure that your Platinum summerhouse will be as individual and unique as you are.
We are happy to customise any of these buildings to create a bespoke multi-room building to suit your requirements. Please see our separate sheet for details of how we can create your perfect building.
These buildings are some of the best available. So before choosing a new one for your garden you need to check out the specifications beforehand. In particular, the type of timber it is made from, whether any OSB board is used, and the general build quality. Check the competition out against the spec on our buildings.
Don’t Buy On Price Alone
Examine The Quality
Sturdy 75mm x 38mm (70mm x 34mm finished) pressure treated framing which is diagonally braced and screwed together before being clad with your choice of:
• 19mm (15mm finished) pressure treated T&G Shiplap
• 22mm (20mm finished) pressure treated T&G Loglap
• 23mm – 6mm pressure treated Weatherboard with vapour proof barrier
19mm (15mm finished) pressure treated T&G on 47mm x 47mm pressure treated joists. Option to upgrade to 22mm (20mm finished) pressure treated T&G if required.
A heavy duty green mineral polyester-based roofing felt atop 16mm (12mm finished) T&G match boarding with roof purlins and rafters supported as necessary on sturdy roof trusses and beams. The roof incorporates a unique soffit venting system which ensures good airflow within the roof space.
If desired we can fit apex models with decorative felt tiles, the unique Onduvilla roof tile system, classic Tapco slate effect tiles or beautiful warm cedar shingles.
There is a generous internal eaves height of 1.94m (6’ 4”) on Highclere and Highclere models, raising to an internal ridge height of:
• 1.8m (6’) apex = 2.16m (7’ 1”)
• 2.4m (8’) apex = 2.24m (7’ 4”)
• 3.0m (10’) apex = 2.24m (7’ 4”)
• 3.6m (12’) apex = 2.24m (7’ 4”)
All external roof heights (up to 3.6m span) comply with the 2.5m maximum height restriction imposed when erecting a building under Permitted Development.
All doors are constructed using hemlock for the greatest stability and durability, set in a solid frame with a traditional drip-cill and hung on heavy butt hinges. There is a choice of chrome, brass or black door furniture and the doors are fully glazed allowing light to flood in.
All models boast plenty of glass to allow light to flood inside your building. The default position – which we are always happy to vary without additional charge – will see a 1.2m (4’) wide double door to the centre of the long wall with a flanking window either side (where space permits) and one window to each side elevation. All windows are fixed although a top-hung opener can be added to any of these windows to increase internal air circulation if desired. There is a choice of different window styles:
• Contemporary – 1.5m (5’) high glazing to allow the maximum amount of light to flood into the building
• Classic – An alternative to Contemporary glazing; available in 1.2m (4’) and 0.9m (3’) variants
• Chalet – Similar to the Contemporary glazing but with the pane split into three to give a more traditional appearance
• Cottage – A modern-classic featuring a traditional split-sash style window and matching doors
• Georgian – Traditional 6 pane Georgian doors and windows offer a greater degree of privacy
ALL YEAR ROUND USE
If you are planning on using the building year round then we can fit double glazed units or even fully insulate your new summerhouse at the point of installation.
• Pressure treated floor, cladding and framing for long life
• Doors and windows configured to suit
• Optional lining and insulation
• Option to change from pressure treated to quality Redwood with full paint finish to exterior
• Free on-site installation in most areas
• Wide choice of roof coverings
All specifications are subject to change.
All sizes are nominal. E&OE.